The original XIYUE product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months. But you can extend 1year the product warranty free of charge after 24months.so there is in fact 36months for the warranty.
During the guarantee period, we will replace or repair your items free of charge if there is any defect due to faulty material or workmanship, provided you have followed the care instructions and the product has not been misused.
Guarantees do not cover damage caused by deterioration, accidents, misuse or commercial use. Scratches, stains or discoloration are not covered by the guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights.If you experience problems finding your product or extending your guarantee contact Customer Services(firstname.lastname@example.org )
The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused products by the first end user. Please retain your sales receipt (or your warranty certificate) as proof of purchase. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and name of the product. If within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, XIYUE Electrical Company or their service partners will, without charge for labor or parts, repair or replace the product or its defective parts.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
• minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
• any accessories supplied with the product
• rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
• faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use.
• any modification of XIYUE products effected by you or a third party, unless XIYUE has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
• faults due to force majeure
• faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase